medior architect with interest in urban design
De Zwarte Hond is a design agency with more than 100 employees, operating from Rotterdam, Groningen and Cologne. With expertise in architecture, urban design and strategy, our multidisciplinary teams add value to every assignment and to every architectural, urban and regional context.
Through a combination of social commitment and design expertise, we make Germany, the Netherlands and other countries better and more beautiful. We design and advise on all scales, from region to interior. In urban development and in architectural terms, we have a critical and future oriented way of design solution.
Are you ready for the next step?
Our team in Cologne is currently working on interesting timber housing projects. In the city of Cologne we are working on a timber rooftop extension and on a social housing project with prefabricated wooden row houses. In Bremen we are working on a prefabricated wooden housing project. With these projects we further expand our existing knowledge on bio-based architecture. An opportunity for you to develop your skills in sustainable construction methods as a project architect.
What will you be doing?
You will work in an interdisciplinary design team of architects, urban designers and city planners. Depending on the scale of the project, you will work on a variety of assignments or be responsible for an entire project. You will support or lead projects in all phases of the process and in different scales. The work is very diverse, both in terms of the level of elaboration and the type of assignment. Together we want to make the projects better, therefore it is important that you can work and suit well in our team. Some flexibility is also required, as you will need to be able to switch quickly between different projects for a variety of clients.
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for a motivated Medior Architect for 32-40 hours a week.
This is what you bring:
- completed education at Technical University/Academy of Architecture
- a minimum of 3 years work experience
- strongly developed conceptual design skills
- experience in managing own projects
- knowledge of building regulations and construction
- a critical attitude with an own vision on the field of architecture
- strong communication skills (assertive and enterprising)
- excellent command of Archicad
- you are a strong team player good command of German, English and Dutch is a plus
We offer you:
- a dynamic and creative working environment
- many opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to develop yourself further into, for example, a project architect
- committed colleagues and a professional and ambitious team
- interesting excursions and project visits
- office in the centre of Cologne
- a fun and diverse company with 15+ nationalities
Describe in your letter (max 1 A4) why you meet the requirements and send it with a concise CV and portfolio (all in PDF) to Sabine Rascher (email@example.com). If you have any questions, please send an e-mail or contact us at +49-221-1680440
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.