“Between the Rhine and the Wupper: Growing together”
Together with their numerous tributaries the Rhine and the Wupper not only determine the natural structure of the region and the lives of the people who live there. They also serve as identity boosters, industrial powerhouses and life lines.
This region is constantly drawing closer. People reside, work, learn and live in and between the cities. Daily life has long since been determined by inter-municipal connections and regional solidarity.
Municipal councils are called upon to develop forms of cooperation on the basis of which inter-municipal projects and plans can be realised. The interaction between the working environment and living, mobility, and leisure & recreation is increasing and requires an integral, common approach.
- “Between the Rhine and the Wupper: Growing together”
- Noordrijn-Westfalen, DE
- Bergische Struktur- und Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft mbH
- Catering & Retail, Culture, Infrastructure, Residential, Work
- Development Phase
- De Zwarte hond, Kristina Malis
- RMP Stephan Lenzen Landschaftsarchitekten
- More info